lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

Life sucks... get used to it!

Between all the troubbles in my life, I had started to feel a desesperate need of having and living an adventure, something that kept my mind bussy, I wanted to do something new, something that I usually regret, wanted to be with you in a secret relationship to feel alife again... and be safe.

It didn't happened, I know it was the best decition, but I can stop wondering what could have happened if we decide to jump over the moon and take the risk, it could have been real and beautifull, but it wont happened, because is not the right time for you.

I'm living again and again the same old story, the timing-issue, so I'll just say: Fuck you damn clocks.

Gotta write about it because it meant something to me, gotta take that out and it hurts, because even though I know you did the right thing for both of us, it is not what I wanted or needed.

Anyway you know when people say: "Life sucks... so get used to it" and you think, oh It can't be that bad, well let me tell you: that is a fucking true phrase, the only remaining problem is that I refuse to get use to it, but right now I feel too blue to do something about it so, I'll think about that tomorrow, today is gray and I'm gonna try to make it a bit more colorfull before it makes me sick or I become an emo (knocking on wood).

So... GOOD BYE and good luck, hopefully there will be no regrets, hopefully...


2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Anónimo dijo...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel